Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Letter to a Death Love

Dear.

Remember that passage of the prophecy that you kept saying that was about me?

That one were you had to die so I could finish it!

Well, this is what I will do about it:

I won't be the savior, I will be the killer.
I won't be the hope of Ralsaz but it's doom.

This is all your fault! Yours and that prophecy that decided you had to sacrifice yourself so whatever event happened without fault...

Fuck with it. I will piss on it with every fiber way of my been.

I won't follow your fucking fate, I will take my revenge on it and you by contradicting everything I can and you can't do shit about it, since you decided to be a martyr!

So I hope, that you were wrong, because if the man in that prophecy it's really me, you have just died a stupid and uneventful death.

And no, I don't feel sorry for you, I only feel sorrow for me that has to leave the rest of its life without you.

Want me to follow it?  Then find some way to resurrect from the Death!

Dearly yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment