Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Story Chapter 1 Page 2 and 3

- Well at least this time you didn’t say it was crappy, well anyway from now on you will be in charge of buying me new ties.
- What!?
- Punishment for making fun of them, next time think twice before it…
John stood over, and Tomas hugged him. With Tomas hand around his shoulder they both entered the hospital, a sigh to be gazed because no one even though that the guy that the president was happily chatting with would be the new manager.
Tomas gave a touring around the hospital, but besides that he didn’t tell him much,  he was more interested in what he were doing in the last years, so john ended doing most of the talking when it should be the other way around, there would be enough time when he actually started working there. After the tour he got grabbed to a dinner in a way he couldn’t refuse.
-You will be paying for two then.
-What you have already got someone hooked!?
-Something like that, so at which time you want me to appear?
-I leave at 8 o’clock; can you come here around that time?
-Yea sure, I will. See you later then.
John left, he was still unpacking his stuff at his new home and Sara should be happy to get to go to a fancy Restaurant after having to do most of the work alone she deserved a threat anyway.
His new home wasn’t far away a 20 minute ride in the subway, when he arrived Helen had almost everything in place the new furniture hadn’t arrived so the bags with cloths were still pilling up at the entrance.
-So how was it?
-As I remembered, mostly.
-Is that bad or good?
-Both I guess.
-Meh, where are we going to eat?
-Here I guess, what will you make for dinner? – she gazed her, she was now 16 every year that passed she looked more like her mom tall, brown dark hair and brown eyes, she was elegant but not the skinny elegant, there should be a lot of boys sighting at her he though.
-You must be joking, you left me here unpacking everything alone and you want me to make dinner, are you serious? – She yelled at him.
-No need to yell, calm down Tomas invited me to dinner and you are going to if you want.
-Tomas is your new boss right?
-Boss and an old friend.
-And where are we going?
-Well that’s a mystery, somewhere fancy I presume.
-What the hell should I dress if I don’t know where I’m going? – She was yelling once again.
-Alright, alright I will call him. -  John said between a smile.
Tomas didn’t have any place in mind but since John called he asked him what kind of restaurant he would prefer, since Helen loved any chance she got to use a night dress john asked him to choose one in accordance to that. Of course Helen got ecstatic about it and between dressing, makeup, manicure, etc; she didn’t stop a second before they had to go.
Since John still hadn’t time to get a new car, they needed to get a cab to get to the hospital. They got there half an hour late and Tomas was waiting for them at the entrance. John loved the face he made when he looked at Helen, he really didn’t expect him to bring a teenage girl. After the surprise Tomas approached them.
-Hi there Tomas, this is Helen and well she’s like my daughter.
-You are an ass you know? I bet you told him you would be bringing a girlfriend.
-Nothing  like that miss, I was the one who thought it.
-Could you please drop the miss, mister?
-Only if you drop the mister. Well we will need to get to my house to get my wife if you don’t mind.
-No problem Tomas. As long as we get to see your house. – said john.
-It will be my pleasure since I would like to change my clothes. The car is this way. – Tomas pointed to his left, and started walking.
-So how’s the lady? – asked john.
-Quite happy to see you again, or so she said.
-Oh, it’s still the same as last time?
- John! – said Helen while she hit john in his ribs.
-Ouch, you didn’t need to hit me, why are you so violent?
-Jerk. I apologize Tomas, but he drives me nuts.
Tomas laughed, it had been a long time since he saw a scene like that, john had that effect on people, and they would act normal even in front of total strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment