Monday, September 19, 2011

What are you looking for


While I’m waiting at the station
There’s a sudden surge of realization
Is this really where I should be
Is this is how it’s supposed to be

Because I don’t know anymore
If I should sail on or drift ashore
If I should Dream and still wait for you
Or just run away, away from you


Is there still hope for me
Or have you doomed this of me
Because I don’t what are you looking for
A part of you or something more

So tell me what you are looking for
It’s impossible to enter if you don’t open the door
Is ti something that I can never hope for
Please tell me I’m so tired and sore

So tell me what you are looking for
It’s your last chance before nevermore
Or do you love so much to play with me
Was that your only interest in me

So tell me what you are looking for
Why the hell you don’t open this door
I give up, I have nothing more to say
You can just watch me going away

No comments:

Post a Comment