Monday, April 14, 2014

Getting it on track once again.

I haven't posted in a long while.

Between some failed projects,  job hunting, lack of time and my own laziness, I haven't wrote much besides some writing and translating for my long book project.

I have being for quite some time trying to finish. It's taking so much to show something because I wrote it in English at first, unfortunately after reading it, when I was half way through it, I disliked own poor my English vocabulary looked like when I compared them to books I have being reading. While I understand that this is normal to some degree, I was not satisfied even one bit and I redid the thirst chapter in Portuguese and luckily I found it good enough.

So at the moment I'm still working in the writing/translation of what I have wrote in English and finishing it, that I hope it won't take much longer even though since I only write when I feel like it, will be hard.

I'm considering polishing the first chapter and publish it here, since I don't think I will change much about it in the long run and I want to have something new around here.

So look forward to it and I will look forward to your comments on it.

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment