Friday, April 22, 2011

Back

It has been a long while
Since the last I came back here
I have missed that lovely smile
That would bring me down to a tear

I know that old looking tree
It was where we used to meet
When we were young and free
It was there we loved to seat


But as that tree I have grown old
Old and tired of running away
I want the heart I once sold
Even if you say that there’s no way

I will have it back somehow
Even if have to resort to stealing
Because there’s no tomorrow
If I can’t have that old feeling

I can still remember your face
As everything went at your own pace
It seemed to be your happiest place
That world of yours only I could embrace



But get out of that shell
Out here I’m sure you will be well
It’s the only thing I’m able to sell
The other option will only bring you hell

No comments:

Post a Comment